Welcome. We are here to help.
Andrews Market Street Chapel
Andrews Mortuary has been serving the Wilmington area for over 150 years. Beginning as Woolvin Undertakers and evolving into Andrews Mortuary, we provide exceptional service to each and every family.
- Andrews adheres to the highest standards in funeral service. As a member of Selected Independent Funeral Homes we are committed to providing excellent service to your family.
- We have provided burial services for many years and as the first Wilmington funeral home to have our own crematory, we have been able to provide a full range of cremation services since 1982.
- We have three convenient locations that all offer our full range of services. They are designed to be comfortable, spacious, and provide an inviting space for any type of service you choose. We also have a cemetery adjacent to our Hampstead Chapel to provide burial, entombment, and inurnment services.
- We have a truly exceptional staff that has been carefully chosen to ensure that our families receive the most professional and compassionate care.
- We serve all faiths and cultures and can also assist those who do not choose a faith based service. We believe in honoring your loved one in the manner that you feel is most appropriate.
- Personalized services are our specialty. Our staff will listen, suggest, arrange, and coordinate ceremonies that are comforting and meaningful.
Andrews Mortuary is locally owned and operated by the Andrews family, providing support and service to our friends and neighbors. In our area, many of the funeral homes are owned by corporations and non-resident owners. We offer a level of compassionate care that only family ownership can provide and are accountable only to you, our client families. During your time of loss choose a family you can trust, choose Andrews.
Please feel free to call and speak with one of our directors. They will be glad to take the time to answer any questions you may have regarding types of services, costs, and options to help you create the meaningful memorial that your loved one deserves.